• Kink resistant shaft recovers rapidly, even if severely bent, knotted or twisted
• Shaft diameter equals the inner diameter of the catheter hub for freer fl ow and clog-free drainage
• Thermal molded tip for less buckling and kinking upon insertion
• Lubricious Blue Silk* fi nish provides easier insertion and pushability
• Aspiration can be accomplished in both the locked and unlocked positions
Recommended for percutaneous drainage of fl uids.
Features six side holes and is available with or without
a radiopaque marker.
Recommended for percutaneous drainage of the kidneys.
Features six side holes, and has a tighter curl at the distal end of
the catheter to ensure the drain tip lies completely inside of the
pigtail avoiding irritation of the renal pelvis.
Recommended for percutaneous transhepatic biliary drainage.
Features additional side holes on the shaft arranged in a spiral
fashion for optimal bile duct drainage and a radiopaque marker.